The Magalies MTB Adventure offers 2 stages. Riders have a choice however.
• Ride Saturday only – The Mini Magalies – 60km
• Rider Sunday only – The Mini Magalies – 50km
• Ride Saturday and Sunday – The Magalies Adventure – 60km & 50km
Saturday the 29th of September
Stage 1 will commence on Saturday the 29th of September, and this will be a distance of 60km. Here there will be a good mix of dirt road, jeep track and single track, and some technical ascents and descents. Please note that this is a fairly tough stage, and we do advise you to be reasonably fit.
After your race, you will have the chance to freshen up, and enjoy the afternoon with a few cold ones, or order something tasty from The Cog & Sprocket.
Sunday the 30th of September
Stage 2 will commence on the Sunday the 30th of September, and will be a distance of 50km, again offering a good mix of all that makes mountain biking the sport that it is.
Once you have finished, you will have the chance to freshen up, grab something to eat and drink before the final prize giving along with some fun lucky draw prizes.
Of course, after all the excitement, you will also can enjoy your favourite liquid refreshment at the Cog & Sprocket.
Mountain Bike Start Times
The Magalies Adventure will start at 08.00 on Saturday and Sunday (all riders will start together)
The riders of the Mini Magalies – Sunday only - will start at 08.15
This is a Pre-Entry Event and entries will close on Sunday the 16th of September. Entries are limited, so we suggest that you go online today and reserve your place.
After online entries close, cyclists will only be able to do a “Late entry” at rider registration on the 26th, and you will not qualify for a “goodie bag”.
Early Bird – R635 – valid until 31st July
Normal Rate – R735 – valid until 16th September
Saturday only – The Mini Magalies
Early Bird – R435 – valid until 31st July
Normal Rage – R475 – valid until 16th September
Sunday only – The Mini Magalies
Early Bird – R395 – valid until 31st July
Normal Entry – R425 – valid until 16th September
Included in your Entry:
• Special Lunch for Pre-Entries only:
- 2 day riders get Sunday Lunch included
- 1 Day riders get lunch on the days they ride
- You will be able to purchase lunch for supporters at a cost of R135
• Goodie Bag – valid for pre-entries only
• Event T-Shirt – valid for pre-entries only
• The special and now infamous Bridgestone bikewash after each stage (obviously for cyclists)
• Shower facilities
• Race medal
• Lucky draw prizes
Riders can register on Wednesday the 26th of September from 12h00-17h00. Venue to be confirmed.